विकिपीडिया:Devanagari Help/Windows Vista
Complex text support is automatically enabled.
Viewing Indic text
You do not need to do anything to enable viewing of Indic text.
Inputting Indic text
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- If you are in normal view, select Change keyboards or other input methods from under Clock, Language and Region.
- If you are in Classic view, select Regional and Language Options.
- Select the Keyboards and Languages tab if it is not already selected.
- Select the Change keyboards... button.
- Choose you desired language(s) from the list and expand them using the '+' sign. Then, expand the item which says Keyboard and tick your preferred keyboard layout(s).
- Select OK, and OK again to save the changes.
The hot key combination for switching between languages is Left Alt+Shift.