We hope this message finds you well.
We sincerely thank you for your participation in Project Tiger 2.0 and we want to inform you that almost all the processes such as prize distribution etc related to the contest have been completed now. As we indicated earlier, because of the ongoing pandemic, we were unsure and currently cannot conduct the on-ground community Project Tiger workshop.
We are at the last phase of this Project Tiger 2.0 and as a part of the online community consultation, we request you to spend some time to share your valuable feedback on the Project Tiger 2.0 writing contest.
Please fill this form to share your feedback, suggestions or concerns so that we can improve the program further.
Note: If you want to answer any of the descriptive questions in your native language, please feel free to do so.
Thank you. MediaWiki message delivery (वार्ता) 08:05, 11 जून 2020 (UTC)
Digital Postcards and Certificationsसंपादित करें
Dear Participants and Organizers,
Because of the COVID19 pandemic, there are a lot of countries’ international postal systems not reopened yet. We would like to send all the participants digital postcards and digital certifications for organizers to your email account in the upcoming weeks. For the paper ones, we will track the latest status of the international postal systems of all the countries and hope the postcards and certifications can be delivered to your mailboxes as soon as possible.
Take good care and wish you all the best.
This message was sent by Wikipedia Asian Month International Team via MediaWiki message delivery (वार्ता) 18:58, 20 जून 2020 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020संपादित करें
Hi WAM organizers and participants!
Hope you are all doing well! Now is the time to sign up for Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, which will take place in this November.
Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Fountain tool (you can find the usage guidance easily on meta page), or else you and your participants’ will not be able to receive the prize from WAM team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page before October 29th, 2020.
- Inform your community members WAM 2020 is coming soon!!!
- If you want WAM team to share your event information on Facebook / twitter, or you want to share your WAM experience/ achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or PM us via facebook.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to WAM, a.k.a. WAM sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are the event regulations and Q&A information. Just join us! Let’s edit articles and win the prizes!
Here are some updates from WAM team:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we hope all the Edit-a-thons are online not physical ones.
- The international postal systems are not stable enough at the moment, WAM team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers extra digital postcards/ certifications. (You will still get the paper ones!)
- Our team has created a meta page so that everyone tracking the progress and the delivery status.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the WAM team via emailing email@example.com or discuss on the meta talk page. If it’s urgent, please contact the leader directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team